<VV> Stock Fuel Pump

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Feb 8 00:24:37 EST 2007

OK, I see I found another interesting topic ! Two sides to everything, and
now I know ....

Thanks for the info, though !  I gotta say that I got the info I wanted (and
then some) to see all sides of the issue (and some I hadn't even considered
until now !)

Let's say I keep the old one, since, when in doubt, stick with what you got
!  It's simpler than going to a lot of work, to get a whole new set of
problems ?

So, can I replace the diaphragm in the stock pump, or rather, should I, and
will that help ?

Thanks again guys,

Chaz