<VV> Fuel pump

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 13:16:00 EST 2007

Hi

Not even getting into the virtues of electric or mechanical pumps, I got my
electric pump from Clarks...which also had an oil pressure cut off
switch...for very little more, that will automatically shut off the fuel
when the engine stops...

I like the automatic feature...in case I'm not able to "switch off"
manually.

It'ss workrd fine for the past five years....no wrecks yet, but hey, ya
never know

Mike  "don't want to b e the guest of honor at an "auto-de-fe" Jacobi

When all is said and done, more will be said than done