<VV> Engine "Enhancement" <humor>

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 13:24:50 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/8/2007 1:04:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kaseyv3 at bellsouth.net writes:
140HP THAT HAS BEEN ENHANCED TO 200HP,

Hmmmm.... sounds like a case of "HP Enlargement"...  some of the "go-fast
boy-racer" types in here might end up with a case of "HP Envy"... Me? My 64 sedan
will go 95 mph + (verified with a GPS for a two mile stretch on the WKy
Pkwy), and it's just a 95 hp engine.... that 3.27 diff really helps it, though...
I reckon it's a case of "it doesn't matter how big something is, but how well
ya use it!"
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe