<VV> I'm off to change some springs...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 07:44:07 EST 2007

Hey guys,
I'm off to help change the springs in the Captain's 'vert... I'm also trying
to get him to join CORSA, but he *does* have a carload of youngun's to provide
for... maybe I'll be lucky today and get him to join...
Anyway, we'll be working on the '63 at Ft Knox... he's looking for some trim
pieces for the 63, the ones on the nose of the car (he's got the Corvair name
and triangle that mounts near the left headlight), and I think a better rear
emblem... I'm trying to get the shroud pieces to fix his heater, too... and his
pcv plumbing is really messed up, as there's a nipple in the oil fill cap and
a hose from the top of the shroud connected to it... the hose from the
balance tube goes to the aircleaner... really messed up, ya know? And the engine
doesn't have hardly any blowby....
Anyway, I help him on the cheap, and as long as I don't lose any blood he
gets by with buying me lunch at the PX.... we really haven't discussed the cost
of "blood loss"...
;-)
Have a wonderful morning discussing fuel pumps... BTW, his '63 'vert has an
electric pump...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier w/electric fuel pump (odd man out)
1963 Greenbrier w/mechanical fuel pump
1964 700 sedan w/mechanical fuel pump
1969 Monza coupe w/mechanical fuel pump