<VV> 60 Differential

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Feb 9 11:10:16 EST 2007

    From: "Crawford Rose"
Smitty, there is an error in your post to Zane. The 60 diff is not centered as it may appear because of the two short stub axles.
  Smitty Says:  Because I have not actually held a 60 diff in my hands I will conceed that you are right.  I think he would still need two short yoke splined pieces.  Now for my edification, (and I am serious about this) what is different about the transmission interface that would prevent its use.  The whole thing is moot anyway as I am sure he would not want to give up his 64 suspension by using an incorrect diff.