<VV> Crankcase level rising

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 14:36:00 EST 2007

Or worse, when you push it off, it hydraulic locks, the crank stops spinning
but the gears keep pushing throught clutch and flywheel enough to shear your
crank key.

Don't ask me how I know. :(

Best to pull the spark plugs, put a rag in the shroud and turn it over.

Barry E in SC
2 lates, 2 earlies.
Working today on quieting down my mufflers with some homemade baffles.