<VV> Permatex Copper Spray-A-Gasket

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat Feb 10 18:51:08 EST 2007

I've never used anything on a Corvair head gasket.  If you had a leaker,
take a really good look at the head surface and the top of the cylinder.
Often a little fissure in either or both will start and will cause the next
head gasket not to last very long.  If your gasket surfaces aren't perfect,
a copper gasket will be more forgiving than he OEM steel type.

dp