<VV> Permatex Copper Spray-A-Gasket - answer

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Feb 10 19:05:22 EST 2007

Oh you heard correctly!

 It is part of the instructions included with Clark's Big Bore copper
head gaskets aka Otto Parts Big Bore gaskets. At least it is with the
stock I have from the early 90's!

This is the way I installed them, using the silver antiseize.  Love
those copper gaskets. Anything new appear in the last 10 years? ggg

Frank DuVal