<VV> Communique ads. SPAM NOT!!

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Feb 11 15:29:39 EST 2007

Yes, I was saying the "we already know" but haven't found a remedy yet.

One thing we can try is a "reverse filter" that requires everyone with a
legitimate ad, to include some code (how about "Corvair" ?) in their message
?That would reject anything that was "spammed" or whatever that does not
have the code.

I use it for students, who must include their class section # and student
ID, and my email "pigeon-holes" their email.

We could do something similar ?