<VV> wake up and smell the cars

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 11 14:27:52 EST 2007

This message came across on the Riviera forum. Let us not forget there are other cars out there, other than the Corvair, that are pleasing to the eye. Key is to diversify and have the right spousal unit to allow such dalliances.
Anyone remember Ray Bishop?

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net