<VV> Reading the dang manual ...

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 21:17:33 EST 2007

                                   B"H

Funny thing about reading the owner's manual...I've
been trying to start my car cold by pumping the
accelerator, with lots of frustration (and attempts).
The manual says, press the accelerator around 1/4 the
way down and turn the key.

Funny, when I trid this, Susie started right away...

I guess sometimes the manaul can be correct...

Having been in the (IBM mainframe) computer systems
programming field for a number of decades, I should
know better.  When someone on my staff asks me certain
questions, my answer is usually RTFM...Bill
Hershkowitz