<VV> 61 Rampside tail lights

rchivers at tampabay.rr.com rchivers at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 12 15:12:01 EST 2007

Hello all,
     I am getting closer to getting the rampie on the road, been
working on it for over a year now and making some pretty good
progress.  I was working on the tail lights this weekend, and I
believe that the sockets are too far gone to save.  Has anyone
replaced the sockets with one from a flaps, if so how did it work,
anything in paticular I should worry about.  Looks like removing the
old one without destroying the housing will be the biggest effort, any
tips would be appreciated.

TIA
Rex

65 Monza Vert