<VV> 1960 SUPER MONZA SHOW CAR

artonwheels at cox.net artonwheels at cox.net
Mon Feb 12 22:59:56 EST 2007

i picked up a stack of old communique's at our last local club meeting, and have been going thru them over the past couple of weeks - nice to know phoenix charlie's classified ads were alive and well...anyway, the april, '87 issue features an article about a Super Monza Prototype - a real looker w sunroof, leather-trimmed seats, spoke wheels, side ventilation engine intakes on the rear quarters, and more...per the article, car was on the cover of august, 1960 motor trend magazine, and was supposed to be headed for restoration, and then to be used for displays at future corvair events...does anyone know if this car was ever restored and its current whereabouts?  would love to see a color picture if available to post on my blog...wow, a REAL prototype!

thx, and vairy best,

--
Rod Murray
Art On Wheels - YOUR Car.  YOUR Art.  1-949-636-9171

corvair-itis link:  http://www.bloggercrab.com/blogs/?u=artonwheels