Registering, was: <VV> Surviving '69 Convertibles / Registry

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Feb 13 12:38:09 EST 2007

As the shepherd of four Corvair-related registries, some of the benefits
I've experienced:

1) Create estimate of how many of a particular year/model survive; helps
with value

2) Provide forum for owners to communicate and ask questions about issues or
features specific to that year/model

3) Good place to ask for parts, if you are a member

4) Good place to find one for sale

--Kent