Registering, was: <VV> Surviving '69 Convertibles / Registry

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 13 21:08:16 EST 2007

Kent, your '65 Greenbrier reigistry enabled me to find out that Terry Kalp
needed a '65 Greenbrier 110hp engine that I had that even had his original
date code on it, as shown on his Protect-o-plate. I think that makes it a
valuable resource.
I'm keeping a registry of Canadian-built '64 Spyder cvt's. if anyone knows
of any out there. So far only 6 of the 154 have turned up.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun