Clones, was: <VV> A/C Corsas

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Feb 13 17:57:32 EST 2007

Mark,

"We" may never get that anal, but others do value originality and will
pay for it.  The Corvair IS getting more and more attention lately
(extensive current thread on Miata.net) and this will suck in people not
currently part of the "inside" group.

Bill speaks the truth about car values whether "we" like it or not.

Dave Keillor