Registering, was: <VV> Surviving '69 Convertibles / Registry

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 18:16:07 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/13/2007 3:08:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

Then I  got a cherry '68 (or maybe an earlier one) convert, and dressed
it out with  the '69's stuff. Then registered it. (Note that the parts I
salvaged were  not, nor ever will be used like that.) What then?
It could happen. To ANY  type car...... A registry is no  guarantee!
-Mark

Mark, as long as we never start a 1969 Corsa registry, we are okay!  <grin>
-Seth