Registering, was: <VV> Surviving '69 Convertibles / Registry

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Feb 13 18:34:55 EST 2007

My point exactly. LOL! It's not hard to "fake" anything. And a registry
is no guarantee of a car being what it purports to be.

The '69 Corsa of course can't be "faked" because there WAS no such
animal. It was done simply to prove that there is nothing special about
a Corsa, hence the '67-9 cars aren't "no good" (as somebody said to me)
JUST because there was no Corsa model. Nowadays, the car simply messes
with purists' minds. And the laugh is on THEM! Personally, I view the
car (as one friend once described it) as a "concept" car - what GM WOULD
have built had they made the Corsa model available that year. So what
harm is that?

-Mark

In a message dated 2/13/2007 3:08:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,