<VV> A/C Corsas

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 19:08:27 EST 2007

As far as I'm concerned, if the Corvair A/C blows  cold air reliably during
hot weather, I don't give a rat's  posterior if the AC was installed by the
factory, by the dealer, or by  little green men from outer space!!!!
    Frank "factory stock is a good BEGINNING"  Burkhard

In a message dated 2/13/2007 2:06:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,