Clones, was: <VV> A/C Corsas

nicolcs at aol.com nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 18:23:11 EST 2007

I'm glad to hear that I "have you wrong" and you make some good points.  Where I think we differ is on the current market thinking.  It's very true to say that the market values "real" cars over "made-up" cars and it should.  My point is that there's a movement toward less sensitivity and "made-up" cars that are accurate are moving up the scale rapidly.  I've observed an increase in the "numbers" thinking in Corvairland and having observed the insanity and now retrenchment in the Corvette and general market, I'm worried that Corvair people will be moving in while the market is moving away (or at least slackening).
Numbers are fun.  Obsession with numbers is not.
That's my point.
Craig Nicol