Registering, was: <VV> Surviving '69 Convertibles / Registry

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 22:53:02 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/13/2007 7:44:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
airvair at richnet.net writes:

If you  want to see a troll, just look in the mirror.

Boys, boys, boys, if you don't behave your self you're going to have to go
to your rooms until you can behave....

Mark is correct in that a registry could possibility lead a car  thief to a
Corvair. It would also not prevent any one from registering any car,  real or
fake. For that matter, I could make up a VIN and register a total  imaginary
car.

Bryan and others are also correct in that a list of owners of similar cars
would be a fine resource tool. As our cars get older, it will become harder to
find some parts, especially NOS parts. CORSA and the VV community are these
types of resources. Refining the community to special interests groups can
only  further to help the true, honest owners.

Ned