Registering, was: <VV> Surviving '69 Convertibles / Registry

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Wed Feb 14 07:39:24 EST 2007

Of course I'm speaking theoretically, but just to make a point that it
COULD be done. The consequences, if and when discovered, are another
tale. And sometimes (often?) the originator of the car gets away without
suffering any consequences. Sad to say, crime DOES pay, and quite
handsomely. IF you feel lucky. LOL! Me, if I didn't have bad luck, I'd
have no luck whatsoever. What's worse, IF I did try anything, I'm the
one they'd make an example out of. THAT's my luck.

-Mark