<VV> Re: CORVAIRS and them darn numbers.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Feb 14 09:03:40 EST 2007

i have always loved my vairs and modified them to my taste and use. even
some darn nice ones.
i had a very nice pair of 62 vettes at one time which i restored one to  ncrs
judging standards.  it was number correct etc and a high point frame  off
car.  before i "restored" it i drove it all over even on trips etc and  we
enjoyed it a lot.  after the restoration we could not enjoy it so i sold  both and
learned a lot about the car hobby.  mainly i love a  "perfect  " car   but in
someone elses hands at a show etc.  me ?  i  drive them and use them for our
enjoyment.  i try to keep them nice , but  they get scratches and dings on them
.  the sign that says" if you see this  car on a trailer it is stolen applies
to me."
in the meantime , i really enjoy my corvairs, working on them  , driving them
,  and the concept as much as i can.
just my personal take on it.
regards , tim colson