<VV> no reverse pg

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Feb 14 16:27:19 EST 2007

Harry is very modest.  It is a great video and if followed, makes
rebuilding a PG relatively easy (no surprises). As I remember, the
"downshift timing valve" is not covered, but Bob Ballew's  PG booklet
covers it well.  Quite a few local Corsa chapters have copies of
Harry's videos to borrow.  I'd try there before I sprang for a
personal copy.  By the way, that video is just one in a series that
Harry did for his local club.  I recommend them all as a good start
to Corvair maintenance.  "A picture is worth a thousand words.", and
in this case, a video is worth a thousand pictures. ;-)
Jim Davis