Professorship, was: <VV> New V V Theme song?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Feb 15 13:06:04 EST 2007

Don't know who "awards" these Professorships, but I don't know much
about Steve. I've known Larry since forever, and Mike McKeel just as
long. Personally, I'd have to say that Mike is just as if not more
deserving of the title than Steve, IMHO. But then, as I said (and not to
detract from him), I don't know much about Steve.

So who is it that awards these Professorships and why has he neglected
Mike? Mike's the best blind (or at least half-blind) Corvair mechanic on
the planet!

-Mark