Professorship, was: <VV> New V V Theme song?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu Feb 15 13:47:52 EST 2007

Since we're apparently commenting, I wouldn't vote for Steve either, were we
given an opportunity to vote, since he refused to look at an engine problem
when I dropped in with my Ultravan.  He said that he "didn't work on
Ultravans."  Ok, goodby, I drove 1200 miles home with a loose valve seat,
thanks to him.
RonH