<VV> Engine cylinder head temperature guage

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Feb 15 13:21:37 EST 2007

A couple things:

  - What is a good method to get the thermister out of a head?  I know
it's a tricky thing, but I also know some folks have gotten them out
ok.
  - On a related note, are the Spyder and Corsa thermistors functionally
the same?  That is, could I use any thermistor with any gauge?
  - If you're interested in an aftermarket thermocouple install, I have
updated my interior page to include some notes Seth posted previously
on the subject:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/interior.html

--Bryan