<VV> Professorship

Larry Curtis cytis at charter.net
Thu Feb 15 14:41:37 EST 2007

I've known Steve for over forty years and agree that he is most deserving of the title as Professor of Corvairs.  He has always supported the Corvair and has  helped others to repair their cars by giving advice and a lot of times help.  He is the one most knowledgeable person I know regarding our cars.  He has supported the local and national effort as long as there has been a Corvair association.  If you're

ever in the Denver area it would be well worth your time to visit him.  He is a gentleman and a huge repository of knowledge.

I 've talked with Mr. Claypool and think very highly of him also, and have enjoyed learning from him .  There are many more out there deserving of this title.  For one, I think perhaps Warren LeVeque should be on that list.  There are many of you on VV who have helped me also and probably are deserving of a title.

I also sometimes wonder if Steve's birth picture shows a mustache.

Larry Curtis

NTCA

CORSA

'63 Spyder 102 p/g