<VV> Professors

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 15:13:22 EST 2007

Lee Hamilton's name should be added to this list as well.  A "factory
trained" Corvair mechanic who worked for a local Chevy dealer for years, Lee retired
and now has his own shop in Edgewater MD.  And unlike some "factory trained"
mechanics I've squandered money on in the past before I started doing my own
work, Lee really has the Corvair touch.  Though I am still a bit ashamed that I
had to pay him to install two clutches, a gas tank and do some other work I
could have done myself if I had the time, I was really pleased with the work he
did on two of my Corvairs.  He knows how to "fit" things together so they work
and that is a rare skill today.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier