Professorship, was: <VV> New V V Theme song?

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 16:07:43 EST 2007

Ron,
    Maybe you should have called  first!!
    Reminds me of the time my wife's Corvair refused to  go into any PG gear
after she stopped at a traffic light.  Instead of  "R  N  D  L" she had "N  N
N  N".  I had the  car towed to a nearby transmission service shop.  It was
closed for the  weekend so I called Monday morn and explained the problem.  The
shop owner  refused to work on it saying he wouldn't handle rear engine cars
despite my  reminding him that it was a common GM Powerglide.  So I had to
borrow  a neighbor's station wagon and tow it home from his shop.  Turned out to
be  a stuck pressure regulator valve that came "unstuck" when I cleaned the
valve  body components.
    Frank "still learning stuff the hard way"  Burkhard

In a message dated 2/15/2007 1:48:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, ronh at owt.com