<VV> 4spd PG update

kwoodke at comcast.net kwoodke at comcast.net
Thu Feb 15 16:54:14 EST 2007

Wow, that didn't take long at all. Actually I have been to the mentioned site about Jay Eitel's Jag/Vair. The big lump that is the Transaxle didn't even register. I guess I was more concerned about the jag engine at the time.

Now I can see how it might work. But yeah it is all big car PG stuff and won't fit even if you could replicate the thousands of $s of  machining and parts. Backwards too. Although I did spot a device on the back of the whole thing that looked like a hydraulic throughout bearing and it turns out it is one.

Anyway thanks for all the info. I do love all this kind of weird engineering. It makes me think outside the box for solutions I may not have even considered. Now I just have to go back to my 2 speed (only) PG for now.

Keith Woodke
65 Monza 110PG/AC