Professorship, was: <VV> New V V Theme song?

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Thu Feb 15 19:03:48 EST 2007

ok how did this become bash on steve thread? these comments are uncalled for, why don't you guys just say who you would vote for rather than bash on the ones you wouldn't and keep your personal problems to yourselves. I have personally known steve on a business relationship level and a personal for 15years and he is one of the most honest people i know so before anyone wants to call people dishonest you better have some kind of proof rather than just stating oh people have told me cause thats just not right. keep it positive people and quit turning everything into a negative.  curt

From: ScottyGrover at aol.com