<VV> When you think getting your Vair fixed is a hassle

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 17 00:49:44 EST 2007

While I applaud his efforts..... Well, let's just say - it is so far beyond
comprehension and cost that it would not be a project I would take on.
Well, unless it was proven as one of the "crossing the Darien" cars.
Then... OK.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (Crossed from Detroit to CA in 65 and CA to IL
in 05)
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)