<VV> Empty Trailer

vairmech at aol.com vairmech at aol.com
Sat Feb 17 08:42:29 EST 2007

  Hi Everyone,
 It seems that I will be having an empty 24' enclosed trailer coming back north from Mississippi. I can deviate a hundred or so miles but that is about it.
 Does anyone have anything they would like taken North somewhere between Michigan and Mississippi? Fuel costs are about $350 and that is what I would be asking.
 Be sure to email me privately as I am not subscribed to VV and for you others we don't need to bother the other folks with this.

 Ken Hand
 248-613-8586