<VV> Re: Try Overdrive

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat Feb 17 10:28:15 EST 2007

I have one of the BW units to go into my 58 Suburban when it's done to
replace the plain 3 speed...not sure how you would ever adapt that to a
Corvair...

http://blog.mark.noakes.
com/blog/Vehicles/58Suburban/_archives/2006/3/18/1827003.html

I may have calculated wrong but I was thinking that this would drop me
down from a 3.90 to a 2.73 and yes, I was thinking about using it as a
OD/4th gear and not as a split shift as you mention.

Mark Noakes