<VV> Bias Ply Tires

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 18 11:52:04 EST 2007

CORSA Concours rules permit radials in the stock classes,  including fatcory
stock original., factory stock restored and street stock.

street stock allows for additional safety or streetable mods.  like battery
may be any type battery.

I like my modifieds (Fitch Sprints)   so am not eligible for these factory
classes.  I find it interetsing how factory stock people like factory stock.
A F**d person in another car club was aghast that all the work done on a
vehicle at a show was spoiled by the non factory (delco) battery.  I could
only shrug.  Have a "new" Texeco replacement battery on my display case in
the garage.  interesting look, but not factory.

It is a interesting exercise to take a car to factory appearance.  far more
difficult than a restored modified car.  It is also nice to have those bench
marks.

tim mahler
in the illinois snow fields