<VV> Communique back issue 7/84

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 19 03:54:18 EST 2007

Mike,

I pulled my copy out, I was going to scan the tip and email it to you.
However, it's just a single paragraph advising people not to throw broken
units out, that they can be rebuilt, it doesn't say HOW it can be rebuilt.
The tip was written by David Langsather, guess where you go next?<g>

Regards,
Joel