<VV> Communique back issue 7/84

Michael Cassera corsa at defiancestudios.com
Tue Feb 20 01:14:36 EST 2007

D'oh!

Well, I found a used one in good condition, and I can send my old one to Dale
Mfg to rebuild over the summer so I have a spare.  If I didn't find this used
one, I would have been stuck until summer.  A good reason to find out how
difficult it would be to rebuild myself.

Mike
Vegas Vairs - CORSA 891
65 Corsa Turbo