<VV> communique lessons (humor?)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Feb 20 00:37:06 EST 2007

> YEP.................It sure looks like Hickeys hand raised and
> volunteering to help Rich Thompson
> with whatever he needs............No sadness noted about this !!! <GGG>
>
> FrontMan

OK, I knew Matt was loopy but Chuck too?  What's going on around here?  And neither of them live in snow-bound areas so what's the excuse?  Hmmm, maybe they have a leak and bad fumes are getting into the car.  Aha!  That could do it.  You guys should check your cars.

How did I become Hickey??  That's Mr. Hickey to you nut jobs!! :)

I'll help, keeping in mind I'm in Virginia which is nowhere near Detroit.  I'm going to the convention though and if they need me for something, I'll do what I can to help.

My point wasn't so much that people don't volunteer to help but more that on top of not helping, they complain!  I mean, not helping out I can understand.  People are busy or just not that interested.  But then to bitch and moan about the quality of help they get from the people who do actually make an effort is just plain rude.  I expect that from Corvette and Mustang people but Corvair people?  Shocking.  Simply shocking.

My other point is that things haven't really changed any.  It seems people have been people for some time.  We always seem to think that the old generation was great but these new guys suck.  I'm thinking that aint so.  There were sucky guys in the old days and there are sucky guys now.  Unfortunately.

mikeH