<VV> communique Convention history lessons

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Feb 20 13:45:00 EST 2007

>------------------------------
 > Sounds like it's been going on forever.
=================================

I thought Buffalo was a great Convention???

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!

Well I thought it was a great convention but then it's the only one I've ever been to.  There were people who were complaining though and I was told by some of the volunteers that some convention goers had gotten angry with them over some of the snafus.  No understanding that these things happen and that the people who are trying to make things work are all volunteers.  No offering to help.  Just anger and complaining.  And from what I read, that was going on in 1979 too, so you can't say it's today's generation being all screwed up.

mike H