<VV> Nut behind wheel training

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 16:31:08 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: lechevrier at earthlink.net

the driver is aware of and has experienced (in a 'safe location') the limits of the total vehicle's performance (including tires)

That's why EVERYONE should go out and autocross their car(s). You can safely take the car to its limits. The added bonus would be that it's really fun!

My oldest daughter got her licence last month and is planning to autocross this Spring. Not only does she have my blessing but also my encouragement. I rather her experience the handling limits of her car on the autocross course for the first time rather than in an emergency on the road.

Ned