<VV> email scammers

Kevin Kiewel flamingchariots at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 21:59:57 EST 2007

I'd also like to know if this is a scam or if this guy
is really interested in purchasing.  I had a Corvair
listed on LiveDeal and he responded.  When told it was
sold but I had others, he was very specific in what he
was looking for and within a future time frame. He
didn't ask for any personal information or a list of
what I had.  Has anyone else had a contact with this
fellow?

Kevin