<VV> re:VV> Nut behind wheel training

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Wed Feb 21 04:16:31 EST 2007

I once almost got arrested for doing that - the cop had no idea what I was
talking about - thought I was nuts (most people did anyway)

He let me go, but saved me a few times.

Have you ever practiced taking your foot off the brakes when you're sliding
headlong into another car in the snow, with your wheels turned, but the car
doesn't want to go that way ?

If I hadn't practices that little trick, I would never have been able to do
it when I needed to ! As soon as I took my foot OFF the brake, the car
(Corvair) jumped to the left and I missed the car !

That was very hard to convince myself when it actually happened.  If I
hadn't practiced it, I'd never have been able to do it !

People WILL think you're nuts, though, because do NOT like to "plan for
accidents."

.