<VV> making a torque wrench

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Feb 21 09:45:16 EST 2007

Hi Tom,

I'm pretty sure Sears still carries a beam wrench, I saw some when I
bought my newest clicker.  In any case, you can convert units just by
multiplying or dividing the units:

1 foot pound = 12 inch pounds
1 inch pound = 16 inch ounces
a 10 pound pull at the end of a 1 foot lever = 10 foot pounds

etc.

--Bryan