<VV> email scammers

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 21 11:14:02 EST 2007

Well, I DID sell a car to "a guy in England" who saw it on the Corsa On Line
Classifieds.  It was a nerve wracking experience and took way longer to
complete than it should have, but it was a legit deal and eventually
everything was completed.  That "guy" could very well be lurking here on VV
as I put him onto it at the time -about 10 months ago.  Oh, I think Lon Wall
made a nice sale as well.  My buyer placed an order with CU and had it
shipped to me to be packed in the trunk of the car.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (used to be X 2)
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)