<VV> cars for sale ultravan too

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 21:01:21 EST 2007

HI all
 I have decided to sell off all my Corvairs and other toys, due to  health
problems (liver transplant) I can not drive anymore.Will offer here first  and
give some friends the first shot. Have a 65 turbo coupe daily driver,
65 Yenko clone autocross-track car with a legal roll cage.
69 Ultravan #333
65 Monza with 140
other cars and parts including a rebuilt 189 with all the pipes.
open to all reasonable offers.
Cars are stored inside a steel shop  in Salem, Oregon
rich
Will miss the PW  and the fun Corvair  events.
http://www.aol.com.