<VV> cars for sale ultravan too

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 21:09:41 EST 2007

Rich, I can understand the necessity of selling your things, but don't think
for one second that you will be unwelcome at any Corvair event.

Now, I wonder if I can convince the SO to allow yet another orphan into the
household...
Do you have any ballpark figures for prices on your vehicles and parts?

Lonny (also in Oregon)