<VV> Any NC/SC members going to dayton?

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Feb 22 10:29:38 EST 2007

Greetings all

Is anyone from NC or SC going to Dayton have room to bring back an FC gas tank?

Lonzo has been trying to get this tank to me for some time, and I haven't yet had freetime to make the 14 hour drive (one way) to KY to get it from him.  If anyone is able to bring back a FC tank, post to the list and Lon will try and get someone from KY to bring it up to Dayton.  I'll be happy to help subsidize gas if someone can get it back here.  I'm planning to be at Myrtle Beach next month, but I'll make the trip to anywhere in NC or SC to pick up at your home.

Thanks in Advance

HANK