<VV> Did you see that Ultra Van..

James Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Feb 23 11:55:59 EST 2007

Come on guys.  There are over 20 Ultra Vans that average 15,000 miles
or more each year and another 20 that travel more than 5,000 miles a
year.  You really don't want an itinerary for all of them do
you?  You can look at the Ultra Van site and see where and when the
pods are forming. <http://www2.onu.edu/~kwildman/ultraVan.html>
  Another note: Chapter #008 is just another CORSA chapter.   Any
Corsa member is always invited to attend or visit any of our
events.  And, no you don't have to bring your Corvair.  ;-).
Jim Davis