<VV> Corsa Classifieds

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 22 18:31:48 EST 2007

Matt Nall wrote "progress in security"  and he is right.   They also are a
"work in progress". The CORSA Classifieds were being spammed because of our
open rules.  So,  we tightened them.  The "viagara" and other ads that the
spammers found to use should be eliminated.

I think the new format for looking through the ads is an improvement.  But
also recognize it has its limitations. -- no "All" category,  no "Fitch
Sprint" or "Yenko Stinger" category <no keyword search> that I would
typically use. -- Need your feedback --<again, not to the list,  I have a
tendency to delete in mass  or skim so quickly I miss things when I get
behind>

The registration bit will have future benefits;  it takes time to add these
new features.  Some were alluded to at the Convention during the Annual
CORSA, Chapter Officers meetings.  Didn't attend?  Forgot?  One is chapters
filing the annual chapter reports <officers, contact info,  member list>

If you haven't visited the Online classifieds in the last few days,  take a
peek (you don't have to register to look at the ads,  just to place an ad)

tim mahler
CORSA/CPF president
central Illinois